Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Is there any true friendship?

When i was younger, still in elementary school, i was the person who was always believe in friendship; " best friend forever", "forever friend", " friendship forever", " friends are people who will always there beside you no matter what,even though your boyfriend might betray and left you", blah blah blah..."





Then, the picture of that became fade away in mind when i was in junior-high..
That was the hardest and weirdest moment of my life ( i would give my life to not experience something any closer to that, anymore). I kept asking myself about true friendship concept almost every time. I was betrayed, left and stabbed by my very own friends. It was very painful moment then,
It changed me a lot, i was no longer cheerful, friendly and talkative person.



But, few years later wound in my heart was healed by bunch of my school friend which i've never imagine how my life change because of them. They are very humble, nice and friendly people. We were together grow up and through a lot of things. They softened my heart and eventually i became happy and my faith in friendship was very strong. It is amazing how i always use them in all my writing. What is more amazing that my friend who let me down before eventually became a very good supporter again in my life. It was the greatest moment in my life.

Again, some one said, once you up you will also go down...



It happened to me,
I was forced to left my moment of happiness by time. As we are grow and become college student, we became far away from each other.

College life made me through a lot.
Meet a lot of different people with different kind of personality. It opened my eyes how God create people in really different personality, habit and attitude one to another.

I through a lot of nightmare meeting different people.
as I have strange personality (i might say ^^), i see not all people can respect and accept me as who i am.
eventually i was stabbed, again and again and again and again and i fall, laid down and i stand then i fall then i kneel ..
it was super tiring mentally and physically. T.T

Seeing myself being stabbed over and over again, i remember someone told me,
" there was no such thing as best friend in the world, don't be too naive. People who you called best friend can suddenly turn away and stabbed you from your back. And when it happen, no one will ever help you. "

i was stunned.
that's it!I just lose my faith in believing Friendship..

I began to wonder, " is there any true friendship? People who honestly just want to be with you without asking you anything and wont leave you even when you are no longer fun?" or " we actually can find our true best friend but maybe we just cant have a lot of them", or " the one you once call friend can someday turn away and leave you behind? " there are a lot of questions through my mind right now.

maybe only God knows, maybe only Him could tell and explain it to me someday...

No comments:

Post a Comment